Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
How do I delete the Ask search from my Firefox browser
I cannot access my Firefox browser because the "Ask" search engine has completely captured it. How do I delete Ask.
Every time Firefox opened
== I'm not sure
All Replies (1)
See Disable or remove Add-ons for information about removing a specific extension.
If your search results are still captured after AVG extensions are disabled, you will need to reset keyword.url in Firefox's advanced configuration:
- Select Firefox's location bar (press CTRL+L or click it)
- Type about:config and press enter
- Click I'll be careful, I promise!
- in the Filter box, type keyword.url
- Right click the keyword.url preference below and choose Reset