Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
home page showing only gray + bookmark bar blanked out
I'm on Windows 10. Every time I open up a new tab, I cannot see either the saved links or bookmarks. It's like they have been wiped from the page. I can still access the bookmarks. I've tried the about:newtab and about:home fixes but neither have worked. None of my extensions are doing it, either.
Thanks for your time.
All Replies (1)
Is this a problem with the Bookmarks Toolbar or should there be content on the page you have set as your new tab page ?
Note that the "Only Show for New Tab" choice in the Bookmarks Toolbar sub menu only works if the new tab page is set to the Firefox Home page (about:home / about:newtab).
Make sure toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible. Open the Customize page and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area => Customize
- "3-bar" menu button => Customize
- View -> Toolbars
*you can tap the Alt key or press the F10 key to show the hidden Menu Bar temporarily
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize page to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize page to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click Restore Defaults in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.