Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
How to sync to a new device
I now have an account although I have had Firefox for years. How do I sync my existing browser info, bookmarks, the lot to a new device
All Replies (2)
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-set-sync-my-computer Sync your bookmarks, history, passwords, add-ons and open tabs with another copy of Firefox. Learn how to set up Sync.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-choose-what-types-information-sync-firefox We'll show you how to choose which types of information (bookmarks, history, add-ons, and passwords) to share across all your devices through Firefox Sync.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/sync-firefox-bookmarks-and-browsing-history-iOS Sync your passwords, history, tabs and other browsing information across your iOS, Android and desktop computers with Firefox Accounts.
If both devices are desktop devices then you can also transfer data directly via a USB stick. That way you can also transfer data that isn't covered by Sync.
You can copy certain files with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to transfer or recover personal data. Note that best is to avoid copying a full profile folder.
You can use the button on the "Help -> More Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page.
- Help -> More Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Folder/Directory:
Windows: Open Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins;32+) and key4.db (decryption key;58+) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
key3.db support ended in 73+; to use key3.db in 58-72, make sure to remove key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)