3 dot is not coming
My 3 dot is not coming.
All Replies (1)
Hi rainaa2010, do you mean the Page Actions menu button (•••) that used to appear in the address bar? That menu was removed and the commands have moved to different locations. Here's a short list of changes, but please let me know what you're looking for.
New methods for the address bar:
- Bookmark Current Tab: You can click the "star" icon to save the page as bookmark. Alternatively, you can right-click on the tab and choose Bookmark Tab.
- Copy Link: Click on the URL bar and press (Ctrl+C) for Windows and Linux or (command+C) for Mac. Alternatively, you can highlight the URL, then right-click on it and select "Copy" from the context menu.
Optional buttons for the main part of the toolbar:
- Save Page to Pocket: If the Save to Pocket button is missing from the toolbar, you can add it from the Customize Toolbar tab. See Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars.
- Email Link: You can add the Email Link button to the Toolbar from the Customize Toolbar tab.
- Take Screenshot: Right click on the empty part of a page and choose Take Screenshot. You also can add a button to the main part of the toolbar. See: Take screenshots on Firefox.
Moved to the tab's right-click context menu:
- Pin Tab: Right-click on the tab and choose Pin Tab.
- Send Tab to Device: Right-click on the tab and choose Send Tab to Device.
- Share: Right click on the tab and choose Share.