Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Simple question: "What is VPN?"
I asked a simple question: "What is VPN?" I got dumped to pay for an Apple answer. I already have Apple Care. I just made a $15 Firefox donation. I have just signed up for the New, Improved Firefox after a lengthy absence from Firefox for being unhappy with the program. NOW... You ask ME to be nice! ? ! - Adrienne Pollak
All Replies (1)
VPN = Virtual Private Network (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_network)
Generally speaking, people generally use a VPN for these purposes:
(1) To bypass their network service provider if they do not trust it or if it imposes unwanted restrictions on their browsing
- WiFi hotspot at a coffee shop
- Government censorship
(2) To appear to be connecting from a different place in the world
- To view content that is geographically restricted or customized
- To confuse trackers (assuming you change your VPN server frequently)