Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Dysfunctional dropdown menu
Hello. With the recent Firefox updates, I can no longer delete site names from the dropdown menu. Can you fix this, please?
All Replies (5)
The OLD advice for this problem, listed below, is NOT working. The web addresses just DON'T come off:
1) Click the arrow that's located on the far right side of the Firefox address bar. A list of URLs will drop down.
2) Place your cursor over the URL you wish to manually delete.
3) Hold down the "Shift" key on your keyboard. Then, press the "Delete" key. The highlighted URL will be deleted. Or I've been advised to hold down the "Control" key. Neither works.
There must some new, updated instructions on how to delete unwanted web addresses from the drop-down list. Anybody???
shit + del doesn't work?
The list of websites that show up when you only click inside the URL bar is a list of your top sites. To remove a website, you have to remove it from first row of your Top Sites.
Athraithe ag TyDraniu ar
Mr. Kalwar is correct. The old advice doesn't work. Pressing shift and delete doesn't work. The deletion capability no longer works.
hello, Please ask a new question if you need help. ... it still appears in the drop down menu along with the correct one. ... You can use these steps to remove saved items from an ... input field on the web page to open the drop-down list; highlight an entry in the ... Note that hovering with the mouse no longer works.
1) Hold down the "Shift" key on your keyboard. Then, press the "Delete" key. The highlighted URL will be deleted. Or I've been advised to hold down the "Control" key. Neither works.
2) Click the arrow that's located on the far right side of the Firefox address bar. A list of URLs will drop down.
[BUG] Drop-down url menu can not be edited since new v68 ... You cannot remove search engine suggestions, bookmarks or open tabs. ... support article (Remove websites from the address bar suggestions), but it isn't ... Firefox should update the page title to the last one used for the page, but if the saved ...