Something weird happening on Mac
My 2018 Macbook Pro updated last night and this morning I opened Firefox to find the window somewhat zoomed in, and it seems like I’m unable to zoom out. It’s hard to describe, but essentially the bookmark toolbar, all tabs and window header are gone, and if I zoom back out in “view” they stay gone. Same goes for the actual top of the webpage I’m on, any webpage. If I go into “preferences” I can scroll up and down the menu on the right side but still can’t see the very top, and I can’t see the options on the left so I can’t fix it that way. I already reinstalled it and it did nothing. I also tried to adjust my Mac display settings and it also does nothing. What’s wrong? Someone fix it please, I HATE Safari, I want my firefox back!!!!
The folder may be hidden.Read this answer in context 0
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_3_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/changes-toolbars-and-window-sizes-are-not-saved You may have corrupt xulstore.json file.
Close Firefox. Open your file browser to this hidden location:
- Mac: *~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles
- Linux: *~/.mozilla/firefox/Profiles
- Windows: %AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data
Search for the above file. Then rename or delete it. Restart Firefox.
Úinéir na ceiste
I have no Firefox or Mozilla folder in Library/Application Support ... any other ideas? I did re-install Firefox completely, so could it be something my device is doing instead?
The folder may be hidden.