I AM GETTING ERROR WHILE BROWSING OR SEARCHING RELATED TO GOOGLE PRODUCTS
please solve this issue. vineeth annam
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Shockwave Flash 31.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Themes
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window
Do a malware check with several malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
Please scan with all programs because each program detects different malware. All these programs have free versions.
Make sure you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner:
- Windows Defender:
- Spybot Search & Destroy:
- Kasperky Free Security Scan:
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller:
Hi Vineeth, were you uploading a screenshot showing the error? Unfortunately, it didn't upload and it's difficult to tell from your question what you mean by
when i type or search for any word it shows like this, but only websites with correct url opens , but www.google.com doesnot opens. Also www.gmail.com is also not opening.
More info would be useful if cor-el's reply doesn't lead you to the answer.