What do I do with the ca3phnff.default-1533205453525 folder?
I pressed reset Firefox
I found that folder in old firefox data folder
I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling
so Firefox can find it's profile
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.77 Safari/537.36
Profiles that have a time stamp appended (default-1533205453525) have been create as the result of a refresh, so you already have used the refresh feature in Firefox before last August (1533205453525 = 2018-08-02).
If Firefox was able to move (copy) the previous profile to the "Old Firefox Data" folder on the desktop but wasn't able to create a new profile for some reason then you can use the Profile Manager to create a new profile.
Did you check that there isn't a profile present that isn't registered in profiles.ini and thus not showed as a possible choice?
You can copy files like these with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to recover specific data. Note that you should be cautious with copying SQLite database files if you previously had problems.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (passwords) and key4.db (58+) or key3.db (57 and older) (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
if you only have key3.db then make sure to remove an existing key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) or cert8.db (57 and older) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
if you only have cert8.db then make sure to remove an existing cert9.db
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)