there is no way to register on your demoralizing website
...until I get here. All i wanted to do was respond "I also had that problem" and say "that solution did not work for me". I try to log in. fail. look for way to register. nonexistent. If I could have simply reported a problem, I would have at least had some satisfaction. I could have just let it pass. Instead, I'm lost. hopeless Why do you do this?
What led me here? When I launch Firefox, it sometimes tries to restore a previous session. I looked up help for how to turn that off. The one article I found was not helpful.
So, please provide a link to register. So that I can respond to the questions your site directs me to. Because if they aren't helpful we users need to point out why.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 31.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
For it to restore a previous sessions is of two possible problems.
1. A hard restart will close the browser to close and when reopened will bring back the last session or ask you to restore previous options choice. 2. You have it selected in the settings to open previous sessions as a option checked so anytime firefox opens the last sessions is restored.
Úinéir na ceiste
I am aware of the situation under which it happens.
As a matter of fact, I never selected any such thing. Indeed, the problem is that there is not any way to select or deselect this thing. Worse, it doesn't ask me first.
Look, if it always asked "do you want to restore last session?" that would be ok. Annoying, but acceptable. Automatically restarting a session is a gift to hackers and a curse to users.
You can click the blue "Volunteer for Mozilla Support" button at the bottom of the "https://support.mozilla.org" page to go to the "https://support.mozilla.org/get-involved" page. Click "Answer questions in the support forum" to be able to "Register to be a Contributor".
You can look at some sessionstore prefs on the about:config page.
You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I accept the risk!" to continue.