Stop auto update!
I absolutely *must* use an older version of FF, and regardless of how many times I install 52.9.0 and click off the auto update feature, it auto updates! Seriously annoying. If you turn off the auto update, it should do just that. I have tried every troubleshooting trick in the book, yet this continues to be a hassle.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 15.023.20053
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Plug-in for Workspace
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 31.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
As of now it will update to latest version. There are methods of doing so but that isn't something were permitted to discuss or help with. If you want to know just search online is my best advice for what your asking for.