Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
cannot load bookmarks etc from profile. How do I access these. Thank you
I can see two older profiles in Macbook pro (10.6.8) application support -
- firefox - - profiles - - then there are two folders with code numbers? and inside these folder, what looks like my required links?
how do I open the links?
Issue number two: (while I'm here) my computer sees a public wif (and shows connection)i, but firefox (and Safari) will not open. Any thoughts if you can help? Many thanks
All Replies (1)
Hi, please scan. https://www.malwarebytes.com/mac/
What's What in the Profile :
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (passwords) and key4.db (58+) or key3.db (57 and older) (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
- if you only have key3.db then make sure to remove an existing key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) or cert8.db (57 and older) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- if you only have cert8.db then make sure to remove an existing cert9.db
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)