Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
How can I stop browser window from jumping from one tab to another, repeatedly?
When I start to down load a video or file, the browser window leaps from one tab, to another, randomly. I don'y know how to make it stop.
Do you have the colorful tabs extension?Read this answer in context 👍 1
All Replies (3)
Hi, a ghost in the machine, please try : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Advanced > General)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?
This was a good suggestion, but I found that in "safe mode" I was unable to use my current add-ons to try downloading a video. This made it impossible to test to see what add-ons were screwing me up. I resolved the issue, temporarily, by chucking "Video Downloader" and its neccesary accompanying software, and adding a more simplistic tool, which neither offers as many options, nor screws with my tabs. Thanks for the effort!
Do you have the colorful tabs extension?