Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Why has it been made more difficult to use bookmarks in Firefox?
Before Quantum, I clicked on the bookmark icon and a bookmark window appeared for my approval or modification. Now it takes multiple steps. Before, I could (somewhat) easily call up a list of my bookmarks. Now I have no idea if that can even be done at all. No info or instructions on these changes was issued, no warning was given, we were not asked; Quantum was just dumped on us (with a claim that it is faster, which has not been true for me). Mozilla hasn't even surveyed us to discover what we think of the changes. I depend on Firefox, and the suddenly more user-unfriendly controls have crippled my life. Why was this done to us, and wht weren't the changes explained by Mozilla at the time?
All Replies (1)
We can get it back to the old functionality like so in version 57, try this solution:
- Click on the Library icon on your Firefox toolbar.
- Click on Bookmarks, then click on Bookmarking Tools.
- Click on Add Bookmarks Menu to Toolbar.
- A Bookmarks Menu icon will be added to your toolbar.
- Click on the new Bookmarks Menu icon. You should get the same Bookmarks Menu as in earlier Firefox versions.
Let us know if this solves the problem.