Why do the URL in FireFox changes, when you hit a NON secure site ?
Have recently discovered that when using FireFox (version 45 (ESR channel)) and also the latest version (48), that in the URL, some "black" dots are appearing (see uploaded PNG file). Where do they come from...? Is it related to Firefox or is it the Graphics Driver on the PC that are causing the problem ?
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.101.0 for Mozilla browsers
- IBM Global Print Plugin version 4.5
- Mozilla Plug-in
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.111.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Notes embedded control plugin for Mozilla
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- VMware Remote Console Plug-in
- Vidyo Web Plugin
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Zoom launcher - 3.0.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.