Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
secondary pages not displaying right fonts
Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this question. I apologize if it's not. Please tell me if I am posting in a wrong section.
Firefox is not displaying right fonts on a site I am working on. • I am working with files locally on my Mac so I can't provide url. • I am using @font-face rule and index page displays the right fonts that are in my folders. I am not using link to Google. • Problem is that all the other pages display only default browser fonts. But all the other CSS styling, on those pages, works just fine. • My index page is in the root folder, fonts have their own folder, and all the other pages have their own folder.
- root folder |- index.html |- styles folder - css folder, etc… |- media folder - fonts folder, etc… |- pages folder - about.html, page2.html, etc…
• I have added fonts in ttf, woff, woff2, eot, and svg formats. Technically, I only care about at least making ttf files work. • I am using the latest Firefox. • I cleared all of the history. • And I tried Firefox in safe mode, so far nothing works.
Does anyone have any idea what am I doing wrong? I very much appreciate your help.
For some reason it got fixed. Why? Not a clue.Read this answer in context 👍 0
All Replies (4)
to fix this annoying font problem click the 3 bars on the top and click setting then click Content then click Default font and choice " Times new Roman " and for the size choice 16.
PS: you are in the right place ;)
Athraithe ag blockgaming ar
Hi, thank you for taking a look at my problem. Unfortunately, this hasn't fixed the problem. Also, I forgot the mention this has been a problem only in Firefox.
For some reason it got fixed. Why? Not a clue.
If it happens again then try this:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
You can check the log in the Web Console for error messages and the Network Monitor (Firefox/Tools > Web Developer) to see if content fails to load or is possibly blocked.
Use Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to reload the page and bypass the cache to generate a fresh log.
Athraithe ag cor-el ar