trying to add iCloud bookmarks; add-on page is 'not found'
I 'refreshed' Firefox, and when I tried to add the iCloud bookmarks add-on extension back, I'm getting a 'not found' page when I try to go to the download page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/icloud-bookmarks/
This happens both when I google 'iCloud bookmarks for Firefox' and also when I click on the link within iCloud itself. I checked the cached version of the page and it was there as recently as yesterday.
hi kymbeee, i think this extension is blocklisted for the moment since it was at the root of persistent crashing issues. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/blocked/i1214Read this answer in context 9
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.16.20039
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- Logitech Harmony Remote Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
hi kymbeee, i think this extension is blocklisted for the moment since it was at the root of persistent crashing issues. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/blocked/i1214
Úinéir na ceiste
Thanks philipp. Is there any way I can track this so I know when I can add the extension back on again? I would never have refreshed Firefox if I'd known it meant losing my bookmarks. I have an essay due on Sunday! Granted I can use other browsers, but Firefox is by far the one I like best.
Úinéir na ceiste
I noticed that other people have indicated having this problem. Incidentally, although I was never able to re-add the iCloud bookmarks add-on, it seemed to mysteriously reinstall itself a day or two later and all my bookmarks are back. Not complaining, just finding it odd@