Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
For the 9th time I have upgraded to Windows 10 and Adobe flash plugin crashes on every page..this is after I have updated..uninstalled and installed..cleared all my casche..unchecked the protect mode..unchecked the accelerator..downloaded the CCleaner and cleaned my computer and everything that was suggested by the community and it hasn't worked. I might add that Internet Explorer works fine in Windows 10..
All Replies (1)
That is a problem with the Shockwave Flash plugin.
You can check for problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions and hardware acceleration in Firefox and try this:
- make sure you have the latest Flash version:
- check for updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
- disable hardware acceleration in Firefox