Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Can't access online bank account
After FF 45.0 uploaded I have not been able to access my BBVA Compass online banking. Today I received the 45.0.1 update but still can not access the online site. After sign-in, it goes to a 'processing' page that indicates 'please wait'. Waiting does nothing but waste time. Compass online support is no help. They have no idea what might be wrong. I can access my Credit Union online accounts just fine as I can with other accounts. Problem is only with BBVA Compass. Prior to FF 45.0 never had any problems accessing online banking. CS at Compass has no idea what might be wrong and I certainly do not. I'm at a loss what to do. Accessing my account is very important to me.
All Replies (2)
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the Cache and remove the Cookies from websites that cause problems via the "3-bar" Firefox menu button (Options/Preferences).
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove the Cookies" from websites that cause problems.
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window
Thank you for the response. Performed the steps you recommended but no joy. What baffles me is why the problem is on only the bank site. No problem anywhere else. This pc was originally Win8 64bit. Soon after purchase I updated it to Win8.1. When Win10 arrived it was downloaded and all was well. Never a problem until FF45.0 and still with FF45.0.1 I fired-up the Edge browser(1st time) and no problem getting on the banking site.....? I've used FF almost since it came out and until now, never any problems. I appreciate the help, thanks