I have followed every step/tip shown for using Sync but it does NOT work.
I am once again posting this and have not have not had a productive answer yet.
Firefox on my laptop is up-to-date, and I recently created a Sync account so assume that is the latest. I also recently installed Firefox for iOS on two iPads (and old one and new one) so assume that is the latest version of that.
I have followed all the steps and tips for syncing I could find. All I am trying to do is get my bookmarks from the older iPad to the newer iPad so I do not have to create each one individually (although the amount of time I have spent trying to get Sync to work over the last week I could have already done that).
I also stopped iTunes from wanting to back up my iPads when I plug them into my laptop.
So can ANYONE tell me how to get this to work? Or tell me it really does NOT work and I will stop trying.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.113
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
hello, please don't open multiple questions about the same issue but follow up in your original topic you've created: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1097699