master password popup
Ever since I set a master password to protect my saved passwords I am annoyed with a popup. The popup states "please enter the master password for the security device". It only occurs on pages which require me to enter a password, whether I have previously saved a password for the page or not. If I follow the instructions and enter the master password, it automatically fills in the password space on the page with the master password (I think) which makes my login attempt on that site fail, over and over again. If I hit cancel, the popup vanishes...but it is just biding its time until the next time I need to enter a password.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Privacy Badger
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Hello, Would you like to disable a master password? Or is it possible that the master password has old passwords that aren't up to date?
Maybe set signon.autofillForms to false on the about:config page to prevent filling the name and password in the login form.