Is something wrong with Firefox update system?
For a while now, the update box that appears to tell me that there is a new update now opens up with a message that says it does not know if my system is up to date or not. I have to click on a link that opens a website to tell me if I am up to date. Is there a problem with this? Well, obviously, there is, but is it just me or is this a known issue and one that hopefully has a resolution?
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 188.8.131.52
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Google Update
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- Unity Player 5.0.3f2
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
If there is a problem with updating software, download the current full installer from that programs web site.
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Adobe Reader Version 2015.008.20082 Note: McAfee Security is offered in the download.