I posted 2 questions, because the first one disappeared. 2nd one is in French???
I posted 2 questions relevant to the issue with the "updating" on the plug-in for the Acrobat Adobe Reader. The first link, was "lost", and when I attempted to locate it, could not find it. Then I found a similar question only to find that it is in French. PLEASE explain how this could occur.
I will try to post again and hope I can find a good link for this question which others appear to be having as well. Thank you.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Go to the top of any support.mozilla.org web page and press your user name to see your Mozilla profile. Including your questions and answers.
Adobe Reader Version 2015.008.20082 Note: McAfee Security is offered in the download.
Type about:addons<enter> in the address bar to open the Add-ons Manager. Hot key; <Control>(Mac:<Command>) <Shift> A)
On the left side of the page, select Plugins. Make sure the ones you want to use are set to Ask or Allow.
Type about:addons<enter> in the address bar to open your Add-ons Manager. Hot key; <Control>(Mac:<Command>)<Shift> A)
On the left side of the page, select Plugins.
At the top right is a link to check your plugins. or Use this link to check that your plugins are up-to-date. If any are listed as unknown or research, do not worry about them.
Note that if a search comes up with a forum link or knowledge base link that includes a language code then you can remove that code or replace it with en-US to get an English version.
This page in English:
This page in your preferred language:
This page in French: