Updated to windows 10... anyway to find my tabs I use to have populate in windows 7?
I had links that are of high importance that didn't cover over. Firefox looks like it refreshed and lost those key pages. Any way to retrieve them?
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- DigitalPersona Logins support
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- Dll file of HP Virtual Room Client Launcher Plugin for Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Try this work around: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/que.../1070880#answer-753224
How can you do this:
- Click on the Menu History and select "Recent Tabs".
- Select the tab title that you wish to restore.
If you are already in the new session:
- Select the tab that you lost If you are in a new session: History > Restore Previous Session
If you would like to change the settings follow these instructions: