Is my internet connection secure?
I'm trying to do some online shopping, and I see the green padlock on my screen and everything, but I'm still not sure if I have a secure internet connection. The following is what Firefox says the encryption is.
(TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA, 128 bit keys)
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Google Update
- Version 184.108.40.206
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0
Security Issue: Update your Adobe.com programs.
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
Note that some ciphers have been disabled that have security issues in current Firefox releases.
The System Details list shows that you use an old Firefox 30 version that is no longer supported with security updates.
- It is important to update Firefox and add-ons to the latest version to get all security fixes.
Please update to the current Firefox 38 release.
- Help > About Firefox
--- To be protected against the logjam attack you can toggle these prefs to false on the about:config page to disable the involved cipher suites.