Since installing the last round of Windows updates on 3/10/2015 Firefox freezes up my computer and the only thing I can do is to reboot.
I have tried starting Firefox in safe mode and it still locks up. At first I could not access Yahoo mail, now it is starting to happen on other sites with no pattern. It is Windows 8.1 and Firefox 36.0.1.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Start your Computer in safe mode with networking. Then start Firefox. Try Safe web sites.
Do you have any crash reports?
Úinéir na ceiste
I started having other issues with my computer freezing up so I uninstalled all of the Windows update from 3/10/15 and now I have no problems.