Sometimes there is no refresh button in address bar
Sometimes I don't see the refresh arrow in the address bar. How do I refresh a page when this happens?
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
I think the refresh page is replaced with the stop button when a page is loading. You can still refresh a page with F5 or ctrl+F5 (gets a fresh copy of the page as opposed to from the cache) while a page is loading.
Alternatively you can stop the page from loading then hit the refresh button on the address bar.
You can also press the ESC key to stop the page loading if you see the stop icon and not the reload icon. You should see a spinning throbber on a tab when the page is still loading.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window