When using CONNECT on McGraw Hill it says access denied and to check cookies, I already selected accept cookies from this site but it still isn't working
Hello. I'm using an online textbook on CONNECT through McGraw Hill. When I click to go to the next page, it says "Access Denied-Check Your Cookie Settings?". My instructor told us this might happen and instructed us to go to Tools --> Options --> Privacy --> Select Accept Cookies from Sites.
I did this and have the Accepted Cookies from Sites box checked, but I still get the access denied message on CONNECT. Why is this?
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.11
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Intel WebAPI Updater - Installs and updates Intel WebAPIs
- Inte IPT Web API
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
You can inspect and manage permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab via these steps:
- Click the "Site Identity Button" (globe/padlock) on the location/address bar
- Click "More Information" to open "Tools > Page Info" with the Security tab selected
- Go to the Permissions tab (Tools > Page Info > Permissions) to check the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab
You can inspect and manage permissions for all domains on the about:permissions page.
Also make sure that local DOM storage is enabled.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window