Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
the quick add tab '+' feature, is suddenly gone on my firefox. how do i get it back?
This was very useful but now it's gone and I hate it. Can anyone help me out with this?
All Replies (2)
Try the "Restore Defaults" in the Customize palette to see if that brings back this button.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible.
- "3-bar" Firefox menu button > Customize > Show/Hide Toolbars
- View > Toolbars
Tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar
- Right-click empty toolbar area
Open the Customize window and set which toolbar items to display.
- "3-bar" Firefox menu button > Customize
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette into the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the "Restore Defaults" button to restore the default toolbar setup
Your System Details shows;
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124 Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues.