Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
when I right click on mouse, url opens in same tab
when I right click link on mouse, url opens in same tab instead of getting dropdown window to choose, open in another tab. how can I right click n open dropdown to select 'open in another tab'? use to work perfectly.
All Replies (2)
Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Firefox Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode that turns off some settings, disables most add-ons (extensions and themes).
If Firefox is open, you can restart in Firefox Safe Mode from the Help menu:
- In Firefox 29.0 and above, click the menu button , click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
- In previous Firefox versions, click on the Firefox button at the top left of the Firefox window and click on Help (or click on Help in the Menu bar, if you don't have a Firefox button) then click on Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
If Firefox is not running, you can start Firefox in Safe Mode as follows:
- On Windows: Hold the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- On Mac: Hold the option key while starting Firefox.
- On Linux: Quit Firefox, go to your Terminal and run firefox -safe-mode
(you may need to specify the Firefox installation path e.g. /usr/lib/firefox)
When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, select "Start in Safe Mode".
If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one. Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article to find the cause.
To exit Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help others with the same problem.
It could be the work of one of your add-ons, or even add / mal-ware.
Look thru your add-ons list and make sure you know what each one is
there for. Also,
check the programs that are on your computer
Windows > Start > Control Panel > Uninstall Programs.
Go thru the list and use a web search to check any that you don't
know what they are.
Troubleshoot Firefox Issues Caused By Malware