Set blank tab for default on new tab.
How do I set it so a new tab goes to blank instead of google? I just want my blank tab back. I fixed it a couple days ago, but now it's back to going to google and I can't find the page that told me how to fix it. Thanks!
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110614 BrowserUpdate8291474874 Firefox/3.6.18
A new tab opens by default as a blank tab (about:blank).
If that isn't the case then an extension has changed that behavior.