Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Is there any wa to automatically cancel stopped scripts? will the "Don't ask check box do this?"
Firefox continually hangs when scripts stop and the stop script or Cancel ( I think) option comes up. Is there any way to automagically cancel the script so Firefox can continue. This junk is usually ads or some long wait to report to some snooper.
Alle antwurden (1)
You shouldn't have that problem with scripts that take too long to finish.
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")