Privacy and security settings
Learn how to keep your information safe and secure with Firefox's private browsing, password features and other security settings.
Yn it Ingelsk
- How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?
- Private Browsing - Browse the web without saving information about the sites you visit
- How do I turn on the Do Not Track feature?
- Forget button - quickly delete your browsing history on Firefox
- How does built-in Phishing and Malware Protection work?
- How does content that isn't secure affect my safety?
- Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox
- Firefox Health Report - understand your browser performance
- Tracking Protection on Firefox
- Send performance data to Mozilla to help improve Firefox
- Why can't I sync my passwords?
- Set Adobe Flash to "click to play" on Firefox
- Block websites from storing site preferences or login status in Firefox
- Permissions Manager - Give certain websites the ability to store passwords, set cookies and more
- How to stop Firefox from automatically making connections without my permission
- Top tips to Get Smart on Privacy
- Secure Website Certificate
- How to stay safe on the web