I'm on a Mac network and many of us are getting "Secure Connection Failed: The page your are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data … (lire la suite)
I'm on a Mac network and many of us are getting "Secure Connection Failed: The page your are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified." This number of sites displaying this error is increasing. It was just Wikipedia.org at first, but now I cannot even access Mozilla.org! I have tried virtually all of the solutions that have worked for others to no avail, including:
- Uninstalling Firefox and installing version 40.0.2
- setting "security.tls.version.fallback-limit" to 0 or 1
- setting "security.tls.version.max" to 0 or 1
- disabling "security.ssl3.dhe_rsa_aes_128_sha" and "security.ssl3.dhe_rsa_aes_256_sha"
- Uninstalling and creating a new profile
- Verifying no plugins or add-ons are causing the issue
- Refreshing Firefox
And probably others that I cannot recall. I wish I could post more browser details, but can't because I can't get on Mozilla with Firefox. Please help and many thanks!