Ce sujet de discussion a été archivé. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question si vous avez besoin d’aide.
can`t restore Bookmark add-on link entry
I use epubreader add-on.
It has 2 entries/links in Display your bookmarks button.
I deleted the one in Recently Bookmarked and this also removed the other one which was bellow Recent Tags and above Unsorted Bookmarks.
I removed the add-on (epubreader) restarted firefox and installed it again but the links were still missing.
Is there a way to bring them (or only the one Not in Recently Bookmarked list) back again?
Library> Import and Backup> RestoreLire cette réponse dans son contexte 👍 0
Toutes les réponses (3)
Library> Import and Backup> Restore
- "Most Visited" and "Recently Bookmarked" and "Recent Tags" are examples of so called Smart Bookmarks folders and are not real existing folders.
- Such smart folders show a list created by a query of the places.sqlite database that stores the bookmarks and the history in Firefox.
- Smart folder lists show a maximum of 10 entries by default.
- Bookmarks or history items that show up in a smart folder list are stored elsewhere in another folder and any changes made are applied to the real bookmark or history item.
- If you remove an entry then the list is shifted up and a new entry that wasn't shown previously is added to show 10 entries.
- If you add a new bookmark or visit a website then a new item is added at the top and the entry at the bottom disappears from that list.
- Items that disappear from the list are not gone, but merely do not show up anymore in that list.
- Actions like copy & paste or delete that you perform on bookmarks in such a list are done on the original bookmark.