I'm trying to open a folder found in a department drive that i have full access to via a link on a website but nothing happens. How do I make the link work?
The link connects to my G drive and it should open up a folder for me to store things on my hard drive. This works on IE although I usually use firefox at home so I changed my browser at work. Can you tell me how to make these links work so that i can use a website online that will connect to my offline folders?
Would appreciate it very much.
Détails additionnels sur le système
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Please update to Firefox 20.0.1 immediately, before continuing using the Internet. Firefox 3.6 is no longer supported and has critical security flaws.