How do I removed the "Updated Search Bar"
I believe I picked this up downloading a font....This search bar loads as a tab at start-up I cant find an uninstall process any where in FF add ons or windows programs (uninstall). I've even "removed" it from the "manage search engines, it still reappears.......
Détails additionnels sur le système
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2067
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Picasa plugin
- Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
I had same search added I believe. Before I reset Firefox, I followed the reset steps and saw the detailed listing of add-ons with their source info. There was a "Default Tab" add on from a weird looking source, I removed that add on and the "Updated Search Bar" is now gone.