Ce sujet de discussion a été archivé. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question si vous avez besoin d’aide.
I need to get rid of the '1EXPLORER.EXE' malware, tried all I know.
I know this enters through explorer but Microsoft is useless. I have the virus that hijacks browser search links and constantly tries to connect to malware sites (according to Avast which blocks the connection). No money for fixes but I have run: Malwarebites Anti-Malware Spybot Search & Destroy Dr. Web Cureit Avast Javacool Spyware Blaster. Also tried from command line but the directions I had only resulted in one change. (There were directions for 3 files but I could find only one.
Help, I get the Avast popup telling me a connection was blocked about 3 times a minute.
Toutes les réponses (2)
Note: I never willingly use IE and would remove it if I could. OS is XP. I get the redirect in Firefox, Seamonkey and Google Chrome (I write web pages and check them on all three). I also get the Malicious URL blocked message from Avast with no browser open if I am connected to the Internet. Problems that creap in through IE and other Microsoft programs are why I try and never use Microsoft products.
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
If using various malware scanners does not fix it or if you are blocked from installing those scanners then ask advice at a forum that specializes in malware removal.