Ce sujet de discussion a été archivé. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question si vous avez besoin d’aide.
How to Start Up Firefox 14.01 in Safemode,with all Add ons Disabled, so do not have to restart?
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/932875]
Using Dell PC/Windows XP. I like how Firefox runs in safemode not so bloated as usual. I would like to be able to start up Firefox in Safemode, without having to always restart Firefox to get it in safe mode. Anyway to do this? Many Thanks!!!
Modifié le par cor-el
Toutes les réponses (1)
To start in Safe Mode, hold down the Shift key while clicking the Firefox desktop icon for Firefox.
If Firefox is sluggish when in regular mode but not when in Safe Mode, the cause may be one of your extensions.
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
Modifié le par SafeBrowser