When signing in to Apple's iCloud.com receive "Connection Error - encountered error trying to connect to server". Cookies are enabled, and we have no problem signing in on Internet Explorer but vastly prefer Firefox.
Apple's Mobile Me (sync, find my iPhone, etc.) is switching to iCloud.com. Mobile Me worked fine with Firefox, but when we try to sign in to iCloud.com we get the message "Connection Error - iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server". Cookies are enabled. We had no problem at all connecting, signing-in, etc. with, excuse me, Internet Explorer, but we obviously vastly prefer to use Firefox.
Détails additionnels sur le système
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Mozilla ActiveX control and plugin module
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
That sounds strange that it would work in IE but not in Firefox. It could be that there is a cache issue with the site in Firefox. Did you follow Apple's own troubleshooting information about this at http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4050? If not, please give that a try and see if that solves the issue.