Where's the Reload button on Firefox 6?
I installed Firefox 6 and now I cannot locate the Reload button. On my previous version it was just to the right of the forward/back arrows.
Détails additionnels sur le système
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Version 188.8.131.5248
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.9
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
It is docked at the end of the location bar (where you type web addresses) and is changed so that it is a reload button with an arrow once a web page is loaded but a stop button with a cross whilst a page is loading.
If you really want the old type buttons back it is possible to get something similar using the customise option. (whether you get or two buttons or one combined depends on the position and order of the buttons.)
Auteur de la question
Thank you. Now I see it.
Glad to have helped.