Ce sujet de discussion a été archivé. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question si vous avez besoin d’aide.
How do I get AC_RunActiveContent.js?
The website listed below brings up a panel that says "This page requires AC_RunActiveContent.js." and won't run.
Toutes les réponses (3)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Clearing the cache fixed it. Didn't have to mess with the cookies. Thank you very much. I couldn't imagine that the cache would cause such behavior.
You may have had a corrupted file AC_RunActiveContent.js in the cache that was working.
First to try is always to reload and bypass the cache in case of unexplained problems.
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Cmd + Shift + R" (MAC)