In the Find box, how can I type the entire word before the search commences?
In the Find box, sometimes the search skips over my word of interest before I fully type in the word.
I would like to search the old fashioned way in the Find box. Let me completely type my search word and hit Enter before the search commences.
Is this possible?
I do not have the "Search as You Type" option turned on, which really does not apply to the Find box.
Détails additionnels sur le système
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
The only way to do that would be to type the text elsewhere first (e.g. the Google search bar) and then paste the text in the Find bar, but that is a lot of extra effort.
The retro find extension doesn't work on current Firefox versions