I want to uninstall and/or disable Window Shopper and Superfish
The instructions for disabling/uninstalling this add do not work. Please provide a solution.
Détails additionnels sur le système
Ceci est arrivé
Chaque fois que Firefox s’ouvre
Cela a commencé quand…
I added the feature
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Bing Bar
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Current instructions do not work
For details of how to uninstall add-ons see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Uninstalling+add-ons
Windows Shopper has been added to some add-ons, for example IE Tab Plus. If you have IE Tab Plus, open the IE Tab Plusoptions for a setting to turn off Windows Shopper. Alternatively uninstall IE Tab Plus and install IE Tab 2 instead - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/ie-tab-2-ff-36
Superfish is probably embedded in an addon, but there is no telling which one. I disabled IE View lite - but still have Superfish. It is not listed either independently or under any of my addon options.
There SHOULD be a way for Firefox to report where it is hidden and how to disable it without having to disable and re-enable all addons one at a time.
Modifié le par ralphbusdriver
The add-on Converter 1.0.0 also uses Superfish. The relevant option to disable is "Superfish price comparison" in the Generic tab.
Awesome Screenshot also embeds Superfish and doesn't document how to turn it off, only that it can be. Just right click anywhere on a page and a menu will pop up with Awesome Screenshot somewhere in the list (mine was at the very bottom). Go to AS > Options and uncheck the "Enable similar product search powered by Superfish" option, then restart your browser. This should take care of it.