My up-to-date Firefox for Mac will only print pages in landscape layout. When I try to change it to portrait nothing happens. How can I correct this?
This has been the situation for quite a while. I don't recall it originating with an update, but it's possible.
Détails additionnels sur le système
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 167
- npmnqmp 07075005
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Experience Google Earth in the browser. For more information, please visit the Google Earth Plugin Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Plugin that plays RealMedia content
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/2009042315 Firefox/3.0.10
I think I may have found a fix. In Firefox, click on File and then Page Setup. Then make sure the Orientation is set to Portrait and not Landscape. Save your settings and the document should print in Portrait view now.