can't load web site, appear file not found
I cannot open website: www.eservice.insw.go.id. Always said: "file not found". How to open this website?
Détails additionnels sur le système
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10
Also, and although possibly not related to your problem, I have to remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. On top of this, it has known unpatched bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum security, stability, performance and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.
And you should update your old "Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22" plugin as well.
See Flash Plugin - Keep it up to date and troubleshoot problems