Ce sujet de discussion a été archivé. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question si vous avez besoin d’aide.
Ever since I upgraded to OSX 10.11, Firefox crashes after about 10 mins. The report window come up but says it has problems sending the report. There doesn't appear any consistency as to particular sites or pages. It just crashes. This doesn't happen with any other Browser I use.
Toutes les réponses (3)
Can you please post the crash id's? These give us information about why Firefox is crashing.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A Submitted Crash Reports list will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Report IDs that start with bp- and then go back to your forum question and paste those IDs into the "Post a Reply" box.
Note: If a recent Report ID does not start with bp- click on it to submit the report.
Thank you for your help!
bp-6e58fceb-7b97-406a-80a9-48f3d2151009 2015-10-09 1:06 PM bp-94f9d4cf-cf17-497f-83af-4731d2151009 2015-10-07 10:35 PM bp-104d1ddf-5d36-40f0-9109-db1632151009 2015-10-05 11:14 PM bp-c6ddece1-4b52-42fe-a395-036702151009 2015-10-05 12:40 AM bp-821cd51d-5080-496b-9c53-214a52151009 2015-10-05 12:37 AM
I have also copied the last two crash reports in textedit if that will be of some help. Also including a screen shot of many crshes
This could be a problem with fonts.
You can check for corrupted and duplicate fonts and other font issues:
- http://www.thexlab.com/faqs/multipleappsquit.html - Font Book 2.0 Help: Checking for damaged fonts
You can try some different default fonts and temporarily disable website fonts to test the selected default font.
- Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced
- [ ] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
when you are done with testing then restore the default setting and allow pages to choose their own fonts.