Ce sujet de discussion a été archivé. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question si vous avez besoin d’aide.
Upon opening firefox, the page freezes and I can't even choose the menu option.
The webpage is white.
I opened the crash folder and the submitted folder. My crash ID is bp-6d9c3e25-0cd1-4858-97af-ad8632141002
Toutes les réponses (2)
Your computer and browser stores a lot of information while surfing the internet. Sometimes while you're browsing the web, this information stored can cause conflicts.
Clearing the cache is a simple procedure that can solve many of these conflicts.
Please follow the steps below to clear the cache on your computer:
1. Close all tabs and windows running on your browser. Please make sure that no window / browser tab will open.
2. Open a browser to a blank page. If your homepage (homepage) is https://www.google.com/ or any other website, close this page and open a new blank tab.
3. Open the Cache using ctrl + shift + del (this also applies to Mozilla Firefox).
4. In Firefox: Make sure the "Time range to clear" option is set to "Everything" - This is vital - and also the "Cache" box is checked and then click "Clean new".
5. After following the above steps, close the browser, reopen it.
6. If the problem persists, please send us a screenshot of the problem you are facing so that we can better understand how to help you.
If you have any other crash reports, please post them also (the last few days).
Your crash report flagged these programs;