Knowledge Base discussions

[Rejected] Backup Bookmarks to a CD

1. How to backup bookmarks to a CD so it can be put on a new computer

How to backup bookmarks to a CD so it can be put on a new computer
  2. RobinClaire said

How to backup bookmarks to a CD [using Firefox 4 & Windows 7] so it can be put on a new computer
    ''RobinClaire [[#post-37504|said]]'' <blockquote> How to backup bookmarks to a CD [using Firefox 4 & Windows 7] so it can be put on a new computer </blockquote>
  3. This is really a duplicate of Backing up and restoring bookmarks. The ability to choose a file not in the profile folder is not very obvious in the article. Maybe we need to change the second screenshot to highlight "Choose File".

This is really a duplicate of [https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/forums/knowledge-base-articles/705301 Backing up and restoring bookmarks]. The ability to choose a file not in the profile folder is not very obvious in the article. Maybe we need to change the second screenshot to highlight "Choose File".
  4. I'm locking this thread since discussion should continue in the Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer KB article discussion topic, here: /forums/knowledge-base-articles/705301

I'm locking this thread since discussion should continue in the [[Backing up and restoring bookmarks]] KB article discussion topic, here: [/forums/knowledge-base-articles/705301]
  5. I came across this in the list of How To articles, so I changed the thread title to [Rejected] Backup Bookmarks to a CD.

Backup Bookmarks to a CD

Revision id: 14487
    Created: Jun 4, 2011 4:51:22 PM
    Creator: RobinClaire
    Reviewed: Yes
    Ready for localization: No
    Reviewed: Jun 5, 2011 12:47:25 AM
    Reviewed by: scoobidiver
    Is approved? No

I came across this in the list of How To articles, so I changed the thread title to [Rejected] Backup Bookmarks to a CD. [[Backup Bookmarks to a CD]] Revision id: 14487 Created: Jun 4, 2011 4:51:22 PM Creator: RobinClaire Reviewed: Yes Ready for localization: No Reviewed: Jun 5, 2011 12:47:25 AM Reviewed by: scoobidiver Is approved? No