Knowledge Base discussions

[In KB] Firefox makes unrequested connections

1. How to stop Firefox from making automatic connections is currently archived however it is linked, not from another KB article but from Mozilla Firefox Privacy Policy

To prevent Mozilla from obtaining this information, you can turn this feature off in Firefox’s preferences. An article in our Firefox Knowledge Base gives you information about changing your preferences in non-mobile versions of Firefox.

So that needs resolving somehow.

[[Firefox makes unrequested connections]] is currently archived however it is linked, not from another KB article but from [http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/legal/privacy/firefox.html Mozilla Firefox Privacy Policy] <blockquote>To prevent Mozilla from obtaining this information, you can turn this feature off in Firefox’s preferences. An article in our Firefox Knowledge Base gives you information about changing your preferences in non-mobile versions of Firefox.</blockquote> So that needs resolving somehow.
  2. I agree it needs to be resolved. I've added "ATTN: Admin" to the top of the thread.

I agree it needs to be resolved. I've added "ATTN: Admin" to the top of the thread.
  3. This article was un-archived and updated, as discussed here: /en-US/kb/Firefox%20makes%20unrequest.../1873

Locking. New comments or discussion about this article belong in its own Discussion forum.

This article was un-archived and updated, as discussed here: [/en-US/kb/Firefox%20makes%20unrequested%20connections/discuss/1873] Locking. New comments or discussion about this article belong in its own Discussion forum.